COVID rules relaxed for new season
Great news! Netball is returning for the 2021 Winter Season looking almost normal… Well, the new normal.
WDNA have notified all clubs of the following:
- Spectators are allowed – there is no limit to spectator numbers, however the 1.5m distancing rule is recommended.
- NO Entry/Exit gates – Members and spectators are able to enter and exit the complex through any open gate.
- ANYONE entering the complex must sign in through the SAFE WA app or manually with their club. Clubs are responsible for ensuring that their members and spectators have adhered to this policy and it is a
government requirement that clubs safely store any manual records for 28 days.
- Hygiene requirements remain as they were during the 2020 season.
Please disinfect goal post pads and equipment before and after use and ensure that safe hygiene practices are practiced.
- Each club must nominate a COVID officer to WDNA for game day who will be responsible for ensuring that their club’s members and spectators have signed into the complex and are adhering to the guidelines.
- NO Sharing of food is permitted! This includes lollies and oranges.
- At this stage we will only be operating the TOP Court Canteen with a limited menu, however clubs will be notified if this changes.
- The Safe WA QR code will be distributed to teams to ease the process of ensuring that everyone has signed into the complex.
- Volunteer Roster is still required, and clubs will be notified of relevant dates soon.